FG Extends Search For Dapchi Girls To Neighbouring Countries

The Federal Government on Friday said it has extended the search for the 110 abducted Dapchi schoolgirls to the neighbouring countries.

This was revealed in a statement signed by Segun Adeyemi, Special Adviser to the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed.

Top military and security officials on Thursday traveled to the North-east to add more urgency to the search, which has now been extended beyond the North-east region.

The statement listed the officials to include the Chief of Defence Staff, General Abayomi Olonisakin; Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas; Chief of Army Staff; Lieutenant–General Tukur Buratai and the Director-General of the Department of State Services, Lawal Daura.

“They joined the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, who had earlier relocated to the North-east, as well as the National Security Adviser, Major General Babagana Monguno, who has also visited the theatre,” Mohamed said in the

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!